Food Beverages jobs
- Food Internship: We consider the following degree types: Food Science, Food Technology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Nutrition, Physical Sciences, Physics, Chemical…
- Assistant Director of Food and Beverage.
- Food and Beverage (Department Leaders) - The Peninsula London Opening.
- Restaurant Managers (Western and Asian cuisine).
- You assist the Restaurant Manager in all their tasks.
- In addition, you are responsible for the organisation and the quality of services offered to the customers…
The Mere Resort
- The Food and Beverage Assistant duties and key responsibilities include:
- In return as our Food and Beverage Assistant, you will receive some excellent benefits,…
Bowood Hotel Spa and Golf Resort
- You will have the opportunity to work across all areas within our Food and Beverage operation.
- We are looking for an experienced Food and Beverage Assistant to…
- The position of Casual Food and Beverage Assistant has become available at Bridgewood Manor.
- Previous experience working in Food and Beverage is preferable but…
- Have experience in microscopy techniques, to provide understanding and insights into structure-function relationships of foods / beverages.
- This is a key member of Brambles HR Leadership Team, owning Brambles’ strategy and execution globally on learning, talent development & succession planning,…
£9.03 an hour
- 50% discount on both rooms and food and beverage.
- By joining us as a Night Team Member, you will be a big part of making this happen.
- Hours are 11pm to 7am.
£17,139 a year
- As a Food & Beverage / Café Team Member you will;
- To succeed as a Food & Beverage Team Member / Café Assistant you will;
- Hours - Full-time, 40 hours per week.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.