Food Safety jobs
£28,347 - £31,883 a year
- The postholder will work with members of staff within the Ulster University Business School (UUBS)/ Nutrition Innovation Centre for Food and Health (NICHE)/…
- Experience in a Food Safety or Quality role.
- You will be responsible for maintaining our food safety programme in our Bournville Pilot Plant through the…
- This is a field-based role working on behalf of the Health & Safety Department out in the Retail Stores Division.
- Here’s What You Can Expect to be Doing.
- Ensure that all appropriate Health & Safety, Food Safety & Fire Safety standards are adhered to throughout the event day.
- Attend training sessions as required.
- Your role will be key as part of the Food Safety & Quality team in the delivery and efficient implementation of Food Safety & Quality practices and procedures.
£13,659 - £16,418 a year
- You will be working as part of a team responsible for the enforcement of legislation relating to food safety, health and safety, statutory nuisance, public…
- Food Handling (Including Stock Replenishment).
- Compliance with Health and Safety Regulations.
- As a Team Member, you’ll be responsible for making sure every…
- Banning hydrogenated fats from our foods;
- Passionate about high-quality food, you must also be a confident communicator, creative problem solver and team player…
£55,650 - £63,176 a year
- We are looking for a passionate health and safety professional to lead the central Health and Safety team, offering leadership, guidance and support to the…
- Up To £11.54 Per Hour.
- You’ll have an enthusiastic approach to learning new skills across different departments.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.