£17,429 a year
- As a newly appointed Fitness Assistant, you will be responsible for safely inducting new customers, selling membership, undertaking group exercise classes and…
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- The post holder will work as part of the Fitness and Wellbeing team in managing referrals, providing induction, developing individualised programs and…
£18,009 - £19,133 a year
- You will require good customer service and communication skills as well as being conscientious in your work.
- The positions available are part time and consists…
- That means paid holiday, company sick pay, and no hidden costs for things like uniform.
- We pay you for 12 hours per week and you get the lowest, most…
TUI Destination Experiences
- A genuinely helpful person dedicated to provide great service, sports & fitness.
- Feel like a valued individual of TUI - the No.1 global and socially responsible…
£17,236 a year
- The successful candidates will deal efficiently and politely with any enquiries from all members, visitors, staff and students.
- For any individual who will be working with us, all recruitment and engagement processes will be subject to pre-employment checks (including referencing and an…
£20,000 - £21,000 a year
- You will be responsible in ensuring the club is fully compliant with all financial, accounting and employee procedures, acting as an internal auditor to ensure…
£26,862 a year
- The post involves outreach work and you will be responsible for recruiting participants and sustaining them on Street League’s programmes to ensure delivery…
- Set up activities within the centre such as badminton, football, fitness classes etc.
- Level 2 fitness qualification and be able to undertake circuit training…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.