First Global Events Agency jobs
£50,000 a year
- First point of contact for coordination of all diary entries – meetings/calls/events/ appointments, etc.
- A fabulous 12 month maternity EA role, for an iconic…
£74,000 - £92,500 a year
- A robust scientific communications background is required, experience in a global scientific corporate affairs, PR & communications function in-house or within…
FIRST Global Events Agency
- Substantial event management experience (familiarity with both an agency environment and financial clients is preferred).
- Attend industry events as necessary.
- Run internal Staff Screening events with support from Manager when needed.
- Support department on printed media and internal channels for major employee events.
- Become the first point of contact for our global trading desks.
- We will not accept any CVs via agencies.
- Managing trade life cycle events such as CFD resets,…
- APCO Worldwide, a leading global communications agency, is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join its award-winning London team based in Covent Garden.
- Organise events, setting and monitoring standards.
- Locate and book venues for external meetings in line with requirements, liaising with contacts before and…
- An agency that will invest in you.
- …six fantastic reasons to choose Prime Global.
- As an Account Manager your role is o provide clients with a full range of…
- Evaluate the media response and roll-out to global marketsc.
- Complete campaign briefings for the creative channels and key global marketing teams.
£35,000 a year
- Attending events to ensure smooth running onsite.
- Managing the busy work lives of two dynamic, super busy Execs in this global Media agency, based in fabulous…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.