Field Management Ireland jobs
Car Benefits Solutions
£30,000 - £35,000 a year
- Previous experience in an account management role.
- The successful candidate will work with the wider CBS business to continuously improve the products, services…
- This role is field based and reports into the Sales.
- La Mer - Education Manager - UK & Ireland.
- The Education Manager is responsible for setting and.
- University degree within a relevant field.
- Coordinate and support project communications and stakeholder management activities.
- Some travel will be required.
- Maintain service oriented, customer relationship management in your region.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering or related field or…
- Train and develop the field team to Hermes service standards.
- Forward planning with rota management and getting consistency on bookings.
£40,071 a year
- Excellent people skills in order to collaborate with many different groups Project management skills, working to targets and deadlines.
- Responsible for the day-to-day field execution and management of Boston Scientific clinical trials at selected clinical trial centers.
- Lead regional provision of management information / HR metrics.
- A high level of professional knowledge and track record of delivery in the field of compensation…
- Prior experience in field marketing, particularly events is preferred.
- Highly creative, with strong copywriting skills and campaign management experience.
- Experience working in a customer-focused role with the ability to demonstrate excellent relationship management skills.
- What will you need to succeed?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.