Factory jobs in England
- Willing to support other areas within the factory when the business needs.
- Managing our production line, ensuring doughnuts are made to the specification at the…
£19,340 - £29,010 a year
- This is a key role for the business, the ideal candidate will be working with raw materials daily (in the red zone) maintaining stock efficiency and supporting…
£8.72 an hour
- Other duties on the factory floor as and when required.
- The position would suit someone with similar packing/production experience, who is comfortable with…
- You'll interface across departments to support and lead improvement projects to deliver enhanced sterility assurance.
- Required to work within the revenue team on the HMC16 contract completing reactive, emergency and winter maintenance operational activities; utilising knowledge…
£18,626 a year
- Key tasks include grass cutting, soft landscaping, maintaining plants and shrubs.
- You'll have good communication and customer service skills, and the ability to…
- You will be responsible for leading product quality and quantity, manufacturing, maintenance and factory performance.
- 45 hours a week – shift work will apply.
- You will be responsible for leading product quality and quantity, manufacturing, maintenance and factory performance supporting the Manufacturing Manager.
£8.75 - £11.80 an hour
- Rates of pay start at £8.75 through to £11.80 per hour, with an additional night shift allowance, annual bonus scheme, Pension Scheme, free hot drinks, free…
£8.96 an hour
- A part-time flexible recycling operative position has become available within the Northumberland PFI operations team so we'll look to you to provide excellent…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.