Expert Site Services jobs
£20,000 - £25,000 a year
- Cygnet Health Care was established in 1988.
- In this role you would be responsible for the effective use and presentation of the service's facilities, including…
- Experience of operating in a customer-facing or telephony role where service is paramount.
- You will put yourself in our customer’s shoes to be able to…
- This will eventually include supervising subcontract labour and to coordinate the activities of trade on site.
- As a Site Manager, some of your Key Accountabilities will include:
- We are looking for a qualified and competent Site Managers with experience on construction…
- Provide ongoing support of clinical research sites, including identifying and discussing future new opportunities and conducting site feasibility assessments;
- At our Perth site we are currently seeking experienced, self-motivated and enthusiastic individuals to join our workplace in the Packing department.
- Communication with the medical site staff including coordinators, clinical research physicians and their site staff;
- PACE – MEDPACE CRA TRAINING PROGRAM.
- Make a difference with the Housing Maintenance Experts.
- We are looking to recruit a Labourer who will report to the Response and Repairs Maintenance Team Leader…
£18,669 - £20,037 a year
- UK NEQAS Haematology is the expert centre within UK NEQAS for the provision of external quality assessment (EQA) for all aspects of automated cell counting,…
- Experience with implementation of digital products within healthcare IT or in the National Health Service (NHS).
- BSc Nursing or other health related BSc.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.