Event Coordinator jobs in Bristol
£30,046 - £33,797 a year
- Events Coordinator (Graduation) - R01119 - Job Description.pdf.
- You will be based within a team of 7 event planners, the team is split into two with half…
- You will be based within a team of 7 event planners, the team is split into two with half delivering corporate events and half award ceremonies - the whole team…
£21,089 - £23,761 a year
- The Cancer MDT Co-coordinator Team in the Division of Surgery at University Hospitals Bristol is a busy department providing administrative and data services to…
£20,000 - £30,000 a year
- You should be an experienced Events Manager who has involvement in managing corporate events.
- This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Events…
£32,817 a year
- You’ll be responsible for the planning of student and partner events, including AI Challenge days, conferences, writing retreats, and partner-led workshops.
- You will be responsible for organising a recycling event in your community.
- You will also consider your promotional activities to raise awareness of your event.
£22,000 - £24,000 a year
- To qualify… You should be an Events Coordinator / Production Coordinator / Entertainment Coordinator / Office Coordinator / Scheduling Coordinator or similar…
£21,500 a year
- Christmas and Summer parties with social events throughout the year.
- Shifts on a rota basis incl.
- Utilising your customer service experience, you will be…
Eclipse Hotels Group
- A Conference Events Coordinator with at least 1 years' experience working in a hospitality Conference environment (Either Sales or Operations), or someone who…
- What will this role of Events Coordinator entail?
- Supervising event staff and marshalling during events and projects.
- What will I receive in return?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.