£28,162 - £33,795 a year
- We are seeking a 0.5 Lecturer in ESOL to provide an excellent learning experience for all students ensuring high achievement.
£26,180 a year
- For further information on the ESOL Progress Coach role, including the job profile and person specification please email Charlene.email@example.com.
£26,180 a year
- For further information on the Lecturer ESOL, including the job profile and person specification email Charlene.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are currently seeking to appoint a passionate Lecturer to join our ESOL 16-18 department.
- The ESOL 16-18 department offers a friendly working environment…
£19,563 - £25,403 a year
- Position Title: Casual ESOL Lecturer.
- We are seeking to recruit an Casual ESOL teacher to teach adults.
- Candidates should have a relevant teaching qualification…
£28,000 - £35,000 a year
- The successful post holder will be joining a large, experienced & collaborative ESOL teaching team.
- City of Bristol College is seeking to appoint an experienced…
£35.78 an hour
- Universal Skills consists of ESOL, English, Maths and Digital Skills.
- A proven track record in successfully teaching level 1 and 2 ESOL courses geared towards…
£16.15 an hour
- Teaching could be on full time ESOL 16-18, part time adult ESOL (day or evening), part-time EFL or community based courses.
- Hours are flexible across the week.
£32,397 - £35,391 a year
- We are seeking to appoint an inspirational and innovative ESOL manager.
- Recent ESOL teaching and managerial experience in the further education sector is…
£33,500 - £41,526 a year
- Part Time 21.3 hours per week.
- Salary: £33,500 - £41,526 per annum pro rata (Candidates holding TQFE will commence on £39,520 per annum pro rata).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.