Energy Utilities jobs
Steinhoff Group Property
£22,000 a year
- Primarily, this role involves overseeing the efficient processing of our utility invoices and managing our utility accounts.
- What we are looking for.
- You will have practical operational experience in the industries we serve, in areas such as oil and gas, chemicals, energy, maintenance and engineering – with…
- Support the Supplier’s energy and sustainability managers with energy analytics to enable identification of energy saving opportunities, identify energy wastage…
- Welcome to our Energy division.
- Mechanical, process or energy engineering related degree, ideally with renewable energy systems involvement, or post-graduate…
- Knowledge of the utilities markets.
- In the main, you’ll be analysing products in the utilities markets, and adding the best to MoneySavingExpert’s on-site…
£37,257 a year
- Job Segment: Utility, Technician, Maintenance, Engineer, Electrical, Energy, Technology, Manufacturing, Engineering.
- Salary: £37,257 plus unsociability pay.
- This Senior Associate role will see you working on a variety of challenging and career-advancing GRC assignments.
- Individuals may apply who are.
Brightbridge Executive Search
£120,000 a year
- You will be a dealmaker who has bought and sold businesses previously, possibly to or from private equity, and will have an appetite to do more of the same in…
- Supporting the evolution of energy data into useful energy management information.
- To support the overall Interserve Energy Hub in providing a compliant, sector…
- We typically have graduate vacancies within our Energy & Utilities area of the business.
- Job Description 2020 Business Graduate.
- Want to be part of CGI's story.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.