£25,000 a year
- Relevant experience in healthcare using NHS patients systems (SystmOne, EMIS).
- We run a clinical operations support service 7.30am - 10pm, Monday to Sunday…
- They have recently moved from RiO to EMIS.
- They are currently running EMIS web and need trainer to sit with the end of service users and also train current…
- Knowledge/experience of EMIS is desirable though not essential.
- Competitive and negotiable depending on experience.
- Disclosure and Barring Service Check.
Essex Primary Care Careers
- Knowledge of EMIS Web would be an advantage but full training will be given.
- We use a EMIS clinical system and have a CQC rating of Good across all domains.
- Previous experience of Adastra and EMIS would be desirable.
- A kind and empathetic person, you will be expected to take control and be accountable for the given…
£350 a day
- I am currently on the lookout for an EMIS Training Manager to join a client of mine based in London.
- This role will be starting on the 6th January 2020.
- We are looking for a Data Analyst to analyze large amounts of raw information to find patterns that will help improve our company.
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- The successful applicant must have excellent communication skills, competence in using EMIS, the ability to work on their own initiative and without direct…
£35,000 a year
- This is a semi-autonomous role, and will suit a self-starter with an analytic mind.
- Key to success will be engaging internal and external stakeholders, asking…
- After that you will come on site and have a mixture of learning and implementing those learnings while working on extension projects, before joining your future…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.