Elderly Care jobs
- Doctors Direct part of NHS Professionals works in partnership with NHS Trusts to provide high quality flexible staff to Acute and Primary Care Organisations…
£9.30 an hour
- As a care assistant you will provide person centred care and support to assist residents to maintain their independence including personal care, meal times, and…
- Care Assistants at Care UK come from all walks of life.
- It also means working as part of a team to identify their unique goals and implement personalised care…
£48,075 a year
- Care about what they do;
- Do you share our values?
- Listen in order to improve; and.
- Local Induction and information pack outlining internal training courses…
£45,000 - £50,000 a year
- Experience in elderly/ dementia residential care.
- Panoramic Care are currently hiring on behalf of a well respected luxury residential care provider for an Area…
£24,214 - £30,112 a year
- A passion for older people’s care in an acute setting.
- James Cook University Hospital is looking for enthusiastic, dynamic and motivated Registered Nurses to…
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- The community elderly virtual ward Team, deliver care closer to home.
- Level 2 diploma in health/ social care.
- We are looking for a health care assistant to work…
£31,841 - £50,068 a year
- London North West University Healthcare NHS Trust is seeking to appoint a Trust Grade Registrar (ST3-ST7 equivalent) in the Department of Medicine for Older…
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- We are looking for enthusiastic and caring Band 3 health care assistants to join our team.
- We are looking for individuals that have excellent communication…
£9.03 an hour
- Working as a Care Assistant for Abbeyfield you will ensure that services are provided that respect individual rights and choices while offering support, empathy…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.