Education Matters Group jobs
£55,000 - £65,000 a year
- Acorn Care and Education is part of the Outcomes First Group.
- Job Title: Head of Education.
- In addition to managing the teaching team, the Head of Education…
- Strong communication skills that let you converse as freely and comfortably with small groups as with individual customers.
- You’re fluent in the local language.
£12.24 an hour
- Experience of group intervention work with vulnerable families, children and young people.
- You will also be responsible for supporting and facilitating group…
£18,812 a year
- This role will provide front-line education and student services support within the Education and Student Experience directorate of the University.
- Ability to effectively utilise group dynamics to gather and exchange information within and outside of the security function resulting in lasting agreements and…
Royal Society of Wildlife Trusts
- Sutton Courtenay Environmental Education Centre, Oxon.
- The role will involve assisting, with a view to leading, our education programmes for schools and other…
£8.50 an hour
- Closing date: Tuesday 28 January 2020.
- Interview date: To be confirmed.
- Our ideal candidate will have experience of using Word and Excel for data entry, as well…
£26,715 - £30,046 a year
- Maintain the education quality information on the Medical School’s intranet, and provide advice to education support teams on information for students on…
£26,999 - £28,785 a year
- Deliver information, advice and guidance on all matters relating to learning and work including employment, education and training in 1:1 or group settings,…
£28,785 - £31,371 a year
- This role will include preparing paperwork for personal education plans, our children reviews, core groups, conferences, referrals, strategy meetings and court.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.