East Riding of Yorkshire Council jobs
£21,166 a year
- Service Area: Children and Young Person’s Support and Safeguarding Services.
- To track the occupational situations of young people 16-18 to ensure the up-keep of…
£18,065 a year
- You will be qualified to NVQ level 2 or equivalent, preferably have experience of working in a similar role, have a calm and patient manner and a positive…
£28,785 a year
- Hours per week: 37 hours per week.
- Required at County Hall in Beverley, Legal and Democratic Services are seeking a Senior Information Governance and Feedback…
£18,795 a year
- The successful applicant will demonstrate knowledge and experience in using information technology such as AIS, Word and Excel to enable the processing of DoLS…
- A suitable candidate is required to support the Accommodation Services team in the provision of a property management service in accordance with the objectives…
£18,426 a year
- Contract Type: Part-Time, 32.5 hours per week, term time only.
- A good standard of general education including Maths and English A* - C.
£19,171 a year
- You will also be required to take out of hours emergency repairs for council tenants, out of hours Highways, Out Of Hours (Social Services calls regarding…
£18,065 a year
- Hours per week: * Perm posts – 22.5 hours nights Pocklington, 30 hours 2pm-10pm shift Pocklington.
- Fixed term for 2 years – 30 hours 6am-2pm shift Pocklington,…
£9.50 an hour
- Days/Times: 2 Hours per day to be discussed at interview.
- A mature lady living Bridlington who is disabled requires a Personal Assistant for 14 hours per week…
£26,317 a year
- Hours per week: * 21 hours.
- Help adults with care and support to maximise their independence and wellbeing;
- Provide appropriate personal care, promoting dignity…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.