Driving jobs in Govan
- Part of your responsibilities will be….
- Replenishment of the shop floor.
- Following Health and Safety Policy.
- Supporting other store functions when needed.
£18,250 - £19,201 a year
- GLASGOW CATHEDRAL, GLASGOW, CLYDE & AYRSHIRE.
- Historic Environment Scotland is looking for seasonal Visitor Operations and Customer Service Staff with an…
- As a part-time Barista you’ll work up to 30 hours a week, and as our stores are open 7 days a week great flexibility is important.
- And it doesn’t stop there:
£8.30 an hour
- You will support in driving shop performance and will also be responsible for the shop operations in the absence of the Management team.
£9.00 - £9.30 an hour
- Not only will you keep the store looking spotless, you’ll also make sure it’s a safe place to shop and work, by clearing up spillages in the aisles and removing…
£18,383 - £20,015 a year
- The Hotel Service Department function aims to achieve delivery of a quality service for Integrated Services, Catering Sevices, Divisionwide Driving Services,…
- British Airways Maintenance Glasgow (BAMG) carries out heavy maintenance on the British Airways shorthaul fleet of Airbus 318/A319/A320/A321 aircraft within a…
£21,500 - £25,675 a year
- Experience of driving up to 3.5T Van in a professional capacity.
- Deliver and collect parts as required.
- Day Shift – Monday to Thursday 07:30 to 16:00, Friday 07…
£18,948 a year
- The Warehouse Operative will ensure the delivery operation has the correct stock on board at all times to complete the delivery routes.
£8.50 an hour
- That means having at least one year’s driving experience, no more than six points on your licence and plenty of confidence driving our vans.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.