Driver jobs in Telford TF2
- Arranging and allocating Service Loan Cars, producing customer’s invoices and also cash handing.
- Your main responsibilities will include dealing with customers…
- Load your van where required and do regular checks to make sure it’s road worthy.
- Colleague Discount Card (including a 2nd card for a family member) after 6…
Eurofins UK Food Testing
- Drivers are responsible for carrying out daily and weekly vehicle checks, oil, water etc and reporting any defects in a timely manner to the logistics manager.
£18,500 - £19,500 a year
- You’ll be dealing direct with corporate clients, processing their requests for policy changes to their existing fleets, including driver referrals and everyday…
- We may close the vacancy early if we receive a high volume of applications.
- We’re early birds (5am starts are not uncommon) and night owls (our shops are open…
£9.03 an hour
- As a Production Operative, you’ll feed, pack, load and stack our quality goods, Or if you prefer to work in our Spinning Process, feeding chocolate moulds into…
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate a delivery transit van.
- As a Driver at our West Midlands branch, you’ll be responsible for providing excellent…
- The role will involve working in pairs around the urban areas of Whitchurch using a van but mostly on foot.
- Part time Delivery Postman / Postwoman with Driving.
- The role mainly involves card warning customers informing them that water supply interruptions will be taking place on certain days / times so connections can…
- Van and Fuel Card available for Work Purposes**.
- Self Employed, Top fitters and installers consistently earn fees in excess of £1,000 per week on average .
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.