Driver jobs in Tamworth B77
£11.81 an hour
- A digital tachograph card or a willingness to get one.
- Collect and deliver time-sensitive packages from Location.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
£26,939 - £27,688 a year
- Ideally you will have previous experience as a Multi Drop Delivery Driver within the pharmaceutical field, or previous experience of delivery as a Courier, Van…
- To be employed in this role you must have held a full driving licence for at least two years, and be able to drive a 3.5 ton automatic van.
£9.50 an hour
- Van Drivers will be responsible for loading and unloading their own vehicle on a daily basis.
- As Van Drivers you will need to have:
- 20 - 30 Drops per day.
£7.70 an hour
- We have full and part time roles available as a delivery driver at dominos tamworth central and at dominos tamworth - dosthill and you must be able to work…
£28,200 a year
- XPO are currently looking to hire experienced Class 1 Drivers at our site in Tamworth, supporting our customer, Premier Foods.
- If the answer is yes, read on!
£8.75 an hour
- As a multi-drop driver, you’ll make about 35 collections and deliveries to GP surgeries, retail pharmacies, home delivery patients, wholesalers and hospitals.
£18,730 a year
- You will follow a planned route to make sure that we service the right customers at the right time and keep the operations team updated with any issues or…
- This is due to the handling and delivery of age restricted items such as alcohol and knives.
- You will need a full valid UK manual driving licence with no more…
£8.35 an hour
- Full driving licence and previous experience as a van driver.
- You will take responsibility for the company van ensuring maintenance and servicing is carried out…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.