Driver jobs in London EC1A
Atlas Courier Express UK
£600 - £1,200 a week
- Your own van, or willing to hire a van.
- Loading, checking and securing various loads into and out of your van.
- Friendly and Courteous to Clients.
- Collecting and delivering customer vehicles and helping to get them back on the road, our customers value the first class support that you provide.
£22,627 - £26,341 a year
- A practically minded scholar is required to assist in the development and delivery of the exhibition, in particular to carry out research and curatorial…
- Load your van where required and do regular checks to make sure it’s road worthy.
- Colleague Discount Card (including a 2nd card for a family member) after 6…
£11.64 an hour
- North London, NW London, SE London, SW London, E1, WC, W1, EC.
- To project a high quality UPS image both internally and externally and provide the highest…
- You must have held a full driving licence for at least two years, and be able to drive a 3.5 ton automatic van.
- Our Home Delivery Drivers will also work with the rest of the store team to lend a hand when it’s needed.
- To apply for our Home Delivery Driver position, you…
- Oversee the dispatch of orders and coordinate van deliveries.
- Obtain delivery confirmations from each customer.
- Deliver orders to customers on assigned routes.
- The Delivery Driver will be responsible for ensuring timely delivery of goods to predetermined customers on specific routes, reviewing orders prior to delivery,…
Epson and St Helier University Hospitals
£21,740 a year
- This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.