Driver jobs in Liverpool L1
- Be 20 years old or above, having held a driving license for at least 2 years without any serious convictions.
- Skills and Qualifications You Have.
£10 an hour
- To project a high quality UPS image both internally and externally and provide the highest quality service to our customers at all times.
- As the public face of A Plant you will be well presented, communicate professionally with customers on site and promote the positive image of the business.
- We are currently seeking an experienced Delivery Driver to deliver parts to customer orders as required, contributing to overall success of a high performing…
- Make sure to refer any medical, social and personal problems that the patient may express to hospice staff.
- You will report to the receptionist to let them know…
- Our Shredding arm of the business is looking for van drivers to join the team.
- We are searching for drivers with multi-drop experience that are up for the…
£8.67 an hour
- A UK manual driving licence (for at least 2 years if you’re based in Northern Ireland).
- Access to wellbeing support and other benefits.
£8.21 an hour
- Key Responsibilities of a Driver:
- Delivery and collection of cars from designated locations.
- Have the mind-set to support the movement and delivery of fleet…
£11.31 - £11.61 an hour
- Deliver and collect cash/ coin accurately to and from customer sites, within a specified Time Window.
- Always be polite and courteous to customers and members of…
- Load your van where required and do regular checks to make sure it’s road worthy.
- To serve your customer’s with a smile & take care of their deliveries as if…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.