Driver jobs in Kegworth
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- The successful candidates will visit GP practices and Health Service premises throughout Leicestershire collect patients samples and delivering reports.
£24,108 - £27,236 a year
- Licence checks of official drivers.
- Purchasing and procurement including submission of requests to purchase and the use of Government procurement card.
- To be employed in this role you must have held a full driving licence for at least two years, and be able to drive a 3.5 ton automatic van.
£26,939 - £27,688 a year
- Ideally you will have previous experience as a Multi Drop Delivery Driver within the pharmaceutical field, or previous experience of delivery as a Courier, Van…
£17,652 - £19,337 a year
- An opportunity has arisen for a Driver to join our team working as a multi-drop delivery & collection driver within the Trent & Derwent Logistics Department…
£9.10 an hour
- Ensuring the safe delivery of business passengers, in time, on time, every time.
- Discharging a series of daily safety checks and ongoing valeting.
£24,681 a year
- As a Multi Drop Driver you will deliver our customers’ orders on time and in full.
- Help fix any issues by letting our distribution and customer service teams…
- Deliver world class customer service.
- Identify any fleet maintenance issues.
- With over 60 years experience in the industry, Europcar is focused on creating a…
£33,380 a year
- Position: Driver – Class 1 Driver.
- Hold a Class 1 Licence.
- Have previous experience driving commercial Class 1 vehicles.
- Hold an in date CPC and Tachograph.
£9 - £10 an hour
- We require multi-drop delivery drivers for immediate start in the Castle Donington area, working for a Blue Chip, 3PL company.
- No more than 6 points on licence.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.