Driver jobs in Glasgow G32
Fosters Funeral Directors
- The main purpose of the role is to collection and transportation of deceased, acting in a responsible and dignified manner at all times.
£21,500 - £25,675 a year
- Experience of driving up to 3.5T Van in a professional capacity.
- Deliver and collect parts as required.
- Interpret customer needs and supply goods as requested…
- Ideally you will have previous experience as a Delivery Driver, Van Driver, Multi Drop Delivery Driver, LGV Driver or similar.
- Oversee the dispatch of orders and coordinate van deliveries.
- Obtain delivery confirmations from each customer.
- Deliver orders to customers on assigned routes.
£8.50 an hour
- We’re looking for dedicated, enthusiastic drivers over the festive period to earn a little extra and make sure we stay number one for same-day deliveries.
- Our main markets are maintenance and renewal projects on the national rail network, London Underground and the Network Rail maintenance contract.
- You will assist in delivering cars to retail and corporate customers and other sites as and when required or collecting and delivering Parts or other products…
- You will deliver and collect vehicles to customers' specified requirements and inform customers of all relevant information regarding vehicle handover.
£9.46 - £10.46 an hour
- To conduct routine maintenance and monitoring checks.
- We are currently recruiting for an experienced Maintenance Person to be based at our service, Graham…
- Providing an efficient, timely and dependable delivery service.
- Carrying out appropriate vehicle checks on a routine basis.
- Have a really positive attitude.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.