Driver jobs in Frampton Cotterell
- Load your van where required and do regular checks to make sure it’s road worthy.
- To serve your customer’s with a smile & take care of their deliveries as if…
- You must have held a full driving licence for at least two years, and be able to drive a 3.5 ton automatic van.
£16,419 a year
- Have basic knowledge of current driver hour legislation and preferably hold a Driver digital tachograph card.
- As a Driver you will;
£12.14 an hour
- Joining us as a Class 1 Collection and Delivery Driver you will be:
- To have a valid Driver Qualification Card (DQC)/ Driver CPC.
- Hourly rate - £12.14 per hour.
- Delivery of medication to Well customers from store.
- This includes both spent and unspent convictions, as well as information held by local police deemed as…
- You must also hold a Class 2 driving licence, CPC licence and valid Tacho card.
- The CPC Recovery Drivers job is to collect and deliver customers vehicles,…
- Deliver world class customer service.
- Identify any fleet maintenance issues.
- With over 60 years experience in the industry, Europcar is focused on creating a…
- Our Home Delivery Drivers will also work with the rest of the store team to lend a hand when it’s needed.
- To apply for our Home Delivery Driver position, you…
£10.14 - £10.54 an hour
- You will hold a valid Driver CPC card.
- A holder of a Vocational Class D Driving Licence, you will be responsible for ensuring that any vehicle operated on…
- The Delivery Driver will be responsible for ensuring timely delivery of goods to predetermined customers on specific routes, reviewing orders prior to delivery,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.