Drainage jobs in Washington
- 1.To undertake a range of advanced Highways tasks e.g. kerb laying, block paving, flag laying, laying concrete, drainage and all natural stone products.
£18,795 - £19,171 a year
- The successful candidate will work closely with the client functions in Infrastructure and Commercial and Asset Network Management to undertake a comprehensive…
£12,458 - £19,254 a year
- The work will involve learning all aspects of highway works including paving, kerbing, tarmac, concrete and drainage on maintenance and major scheme works.
£26,715 a year
- Working as part of the Maintenance team, carrying out efficient, effective repairs and planned preventative maintenance on all types of plant including heating…
£22,000 - £37,000 a year
- Our client is looking for a Regulatory Affairs Officer to join their rapidly growing organisation, who are very well placed in several consumable product areas…
Clearway Drainage Systems Ltd
Bishop Auckland DL14
- Required to work on various drainage contracts with a fully experienced operator receiving full training as necessary.
- Majority of the projects are large new build or commercial developments working on site preparation, drainage, foundations, concreting, paving etc.
- The role You will be responsible for delivering our products to our customers using our delivery vehicles safely and efficiently.
- + Taking a lead role on projects within a particular skill area – e.g. drainage team leader, pavement design leader, geometric layout.
- Applicants will have an appropriate ONC/HNC/HND qualification in construction/civil engineering, you will have worked within the highways construction sector…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.