Drainage jobs in Kidlington
- However some experience within the drainage industry is beneficial, preferably within the CIPP Lining sector.
- As the work is carried out over a variety of sites…
- Deal with and arrange legal agreements relating to highways, drainage, services, wayleaves, easements and the like.
- Resolving all technical related queries.
Metro Rod Drain Care & Repair
- An opportunity has arisen for a full time Multi Skilled Reactive Drainage and Plumbing Engineer to join our 24/7 operation.
- Hold a full driving licence.
Skyline Group LTD
- Design of roads, junctions and drainage.
- Site appraisals, feasibility studies and pre-application advice.
- Production of pre and post-planning technical reports.
Skyline Group LTD
- Mainly you will be working on residential development design work, including road and drainage design.
- You should hold a relevant degree (Civil Engineering),…
- Produce flood risk assessments (FRA’s) and Drainage strategies.
- Experience in drainage (foul and surface) and minor road way design.
Craig Tech Solutions
£45,000 a year
- The incumbent will be responsible for the delivery of a portfolio of carriageway and local road improvement programmes, including surfacing schemes, traffic…
£35,000 - £40,000 a year
- £35,000 - £40,000.00 per annum + plus bonus (Permanent).
- No two jobs are the same here.
- Salary up to £40,000 per annum plus car allowance.
£15.50 - £16.50 an hour
- The job will involve - drainage, slabbing, edging, kerbing etc.
- There is currently an opportunity for a ground worker to start on a project in Slough.
£28,000 - £38,000 a year
- Produce flood risk assessments and drainage strategies.
- Producing highways and drainage designs for infrastructure projects.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.