Drainage jobs in Fareham
£300 a week
- Understanding and laying domestic drainage.
- The Civil Engineering and Groundworks Apprenticeship (CEGA) will enable participants to develop the skills needed to…
- You must have experience in drainage & paving.
- Candidates must have more than 3 years experience & be extremely reliable.
Metro Rod Drain Care & Repair
- We are seeking Drainage Engineers in the Southampton area.
- To carry out a range of services associated with the cleaning, clearance, repair and maintenance of…
- Contributing to our production from day 1.
- Building 5-star quality homes for our customers.
- We pay BATJIC rates starting rates are from £10,700- £16,670…
- You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a highly competitive salary and excellent benefits package!
- Experience with Deep drainage and safe working methods.
- Internal and external drainage (clay and plastic.
- Knowledge of Drawings, levels, gradients.
- Fortel Services Ltd are currently looking for experienced Pipe Layers for a long term project based in Gosport, must have a valid CSCS card.
- All aspects of highway maintenance.
- The role will vary dependent on the experience of the successful candidate and may include the supervision of others.
£18,000 - £19,000 a year
- You’ll be working as part of a team to support the depot manager in running of day to day business, involving customer contacts with job updates and enquiries.
£250 - £300 a day
- Provide information to operatives to assist them to construct the works (ie manhole schedules, drainage.
- You will need experience within Earthworks and Highways…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.