Drainage jobs in Billingham
- Cavity walling, learning how to select materials and resources to be able to set out and lay concrete, drainage and other substructure materials.
- Geocore Site Investigations Limited delivers site investigations nationwide including investigations for mine workings, contaminated land, foundation design and…
£12,458 - £19,254 a year
- The work will involve learning all aspects of highway works including paving, kerbing, tarmac, concrete and drainage on maintenance and major scheme works.
- Overflow manholes and other drainage assets.
- Understand the use of CCTV in problem solving and locating Rodding – unblocking drainage systems.
- Geocore Site Investigations Limited part of RSK Group Ltd are a site investigations contractor delivering work nationally and specialising in the investigation…
- Land drainage issues and consents;
- A typical week would include:
- Managing the delivery of infrastructure projects with minimal supervision.
£30,000 - £50,000 a year
- Undertake Drainage Feasibility and Strategy Studies and reports.
- The successful candidate will join an established team working on water, drainage and…
£18,795 - £19,171 a year
- The successful candidate will work closely with the client functions in Infrastructure and Commercial and Asset Network Management to undertake a comprehensive…
- Geocore Site Investigations Limited delivers site investigations nationwide including investigations for mineworkings, contaminated land, foundation design and…
£32,878 - £34,788 a year
- Whilst experience within the Local Transport Plan Delivery & Drainage would be advantageous it is not essential.
- Assisting in the development of others.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.