Double Impact Services jobs
- Lead a team of HR professionals and support staff that provide a broad range of HR consultation, solutions and services to the business unit.
- Experience of developing / employing methods for the assessment of biodiversity impacts and / or impacts to ecosystem functioning.
£30,017 a year
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Relevant professional qualifications in employment support, community development, community health service…
£49,000 a year
- You will have accountability of the performance of all processes whilst you are on shift, delivering to the required KPIs, to deliver service to our clients,…
London Heathrow Airport
£8.21 an hour
- Bank Holiday rate – double pay!
- Carry out security checks on the aircraft as required.
- Clean the aircraft cabin area including hovering, dusting.
- Impact of Role: Expected Results.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a fast paced and agile customer service environment.
- Travel at least 5 times a year.
£23,500 - £26,000 a year
- Benefits: 27 days annual leave, 9% Bonus, Share Scheme (50% Company Matched), Childcare Vouchers and Contributory Pension Scheme (Contribution double by Company…
£8.37 an hour
- Double time payment on select Bank Holidays.
- As a care assistant you will provide person centred care and support to assist residents to maintain their…
- Manage and communicate feedback, evaluation and impact analysis to Senior Stakeholders.
- Now, with over 1,500 employees spread across five continents, we are an…
- We do it for the impact.
- Relevant work or internship in sales or customer service.
- Educate prospective clients on the value of Gartner’s renowned Global…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.