Dog Walker jobs
THE CHEQUERS LYMINGTON
The Chequers Inn is a picturesque traditional 16th Century English Pub located between Keyhaven and Lymington. A ‘hidden gem’ running along the ancient…
St Albans Pet Services
- You should be a past or present dog owner and be able to handle 2 dogs at a time.
- You may also be required to clean or dry the dog, or feed him, after the walk.
- Any applicant must have experience of dogs, either through working with them or owning them.
- You must be confident that you can handle up to four dogs at a time…
£30,000 a year
- The Guide Dog Mobility Instructors role is central to the delivery of the core guide dog service.
- Regular puppy training classes are held at the school where…
- Run the business with the passion, as though it was your own business whilst engaging with central support functions, internal & external stakeholders and local…
Now hiring at 41 High Street, Hampton Hill,…
£500 a week
- They have two children aged 4 years & 19 months old and a full-time daily nanny who cares for the in the day.
£30,000 a year
- Walking dog daily – very sweet French bulldog (must be a keen dog walker).
- House sitting or flexibility to care for dog if principal travels.
£41,000 - £43,000 a year
- Either way, Forestry England help create those experiences time and again.
- Forestry England's website is a key business tool for the organisation and as the…
£15 - £17 an hour
- A family of 3 with a pet dog living in a 3 bedroom home in Chelsea are looking for someone to come once a week, working from 8am – 4pm or 9am – 5pm and help…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.