Digital jobs in Scotland
£26,004 - £28,707 a year
- Use analytics to measure and report on our digital performance.
- You will be meticulous and have a sharp eye for detail and the excellent writing skills needed…
- You'll enjoy working on multiple projects at once and collaborating with business users and other developers to create the best possible digital product.
- As part of our digital team, you will be involved in the creation of blogs, implementation of digital campaigns and maintenance of Kommando.co.uk and all…
£17,550 a year
- We also provide pension contributions, free eye tests, season ticket loans, a cycle to work scheme and a whole host of great local and national discounts from…
- The successful candidate will have some knowledge of CAD/Autodesk products but we'd be happy to provide some training and support for the right candidate.
£43,533 - £50,514 a year
Details: Location: Edinburgh Category: Collections Care Digital Salary: £43,533 - £50,514 Contract type: Contract Contract Hours: Full time…
£28,848 a year
- Developing innovative and enterprising initiatives for promoting products and services combined with high levels of IT literacy and digital skills, including…
- Theories, principles and practices of case and digital investigative work.
- This includes digital and mobile forensics, eDiscovery, network and log-based…
£30,000 - £35,000 a year
- You will be responsible for developing innovative and engaging digital learning solutions for a variety of clients and sectors.
- Millions of customers and thousands of restaurants and riders rely on us to match them within milliseconds.
- Understand how Deliveroo works, and answer riders'…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.