Digital jobs in Cardiff
£20,434 a year
- Review ways of working and suggest improvements, including how to make full use of new digital technologies.
- It will also involve updating information systems,…
£29,064 - £33,732 a year
- Delivering digital media engagement strategies and compelling content for social and web channels.
- The Communications Officer will support the delivery of the…
£19,171 - £21,166 a year
- You will assist to encourage financial and digital inclusion by providing practical assistance to help customers ‘get on-line’.
£20,000 a year
- Based in our Cardiff centre and working within project teams, Sapiens Developers hold the primary responsibility for validating designs and building software in…
- Providing the best customer support by talking directly and honestly with our customers, and developing a deep understanding of what our community really wants…
- We are seeking a graduate who will demonstrate a genuine interest in data analytics and an aptitude for digital technology.
- This includes developing and implementing the digital marketing strategy for driving the acquisition of new customers, upsell and the renewal of existing…
£35,000 a year
- To harness an in-depth knowledge of Legal & General's digital estate, as well as our online business model and digital measurement strategy to ensure digital…
£23,053 - £28,656 a year
- You will be responsible for writing clean, secure code following a test-driven approach, and working to open-by-default principles to create code that is easy…
- Data and technology take centre stage in delivering our market-leading products, and we have a large advanced analytics function that builds and deploys machine…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.