Digital Media Internship jobs
- Media monitoring – compile a daily media report of Boeing and relevant industry coverage across the UK and Ireland.
- Provide support at the show itself;
£15,015 - £15,400 a year
- Digital Media Intern (12-month placement 2020/21).
- A team with diverse talents in media, creative content and technology.
- And one with a shared ambition:
- As part of our digital team, you will be involved in the creation of blogs, implementation of digital campaigns and maintenance of Kommando.co.uk and all…
- You should have completed at least one prior reporting internship with another professional media organisation, or published exceptional work with a campus news…
- Solid understanding and familiarity of the Digital Media landscape.
- This is not a "get us coffee" internship - be prepared to build your portfolio with real,…
- Knowledgeable about digital marketing topics.
- Learn about all kinds of digital marketing topics, from social media to content and to SEO, and improve your…
- Enthusiasm and passion for digital.
- It is crucial for the applicants to be interested in learning about digital marketing, including PPC, Google campaigns,…
- This includes creating content for the website, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube & LinkedIn and all the other online and offline media we currently use for marketing.
- Support with communication, social media campaigns and event organisation.
- Monitoring legislative developments, with a focus on EU digital policy.
- A solid understanding of digital and social media.
- Media monitoring, evaluation and research services, support for media events, social media management as well…
Be the first to see new Digital Media Internship jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.