Digital Marketing jobs in London
- Responsible for updating the Lionsgate UK website & social channels with up to date artwork and trailers.
- Reports To: Senior Marketing Manger.
- Whilst there is no need for formal qualifications or previous experience in publishing, we are looking for someone who can:
£19,600 a year
- £19,600 plus £3,500 London Allowance per annum.
- Contract Type: Permanent, Full time.
- Interview date:9th and 10th March 2020.
£19,964 - £20,770 a year
- You’ll write and create digital content and coordinate day-to-day posting across Dementia Friends channels including social media, email and the website.
- Television Group oversees and grows the entire portfolio of Warner Bros.
- ’ television businesses, including worldwide production, traditional and digital…
- Maintaining the internal website content calendar and publishing frequency, and ensuring the content covers a wider range of topics, divisions and offices.
- Your Thursday is spent aiding the retention coordinator with a new CSR tactic set up, having been provided with a brief for a new automation you will set up a…
£41,015 a year
- We are recruiting for a Digital Experience Manager!
- What is the purpose of the job?
- This role is responsible for the Ideation, UX and customer research for all…
- Alignment with the Consumer Experience tribe to ensure a consistent consumer journey across both marketing and the website.
- It would be nice if you had:
- For more information visit www.booktradeentrysupport.org.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.