Digital Marketing jobs in Eastbourne
- Our Digital Marketing apprentices at Unilever will define, design and build campaigns across a variety of online tools and social media platforms.
£100,000 - £120,000 a year
- Manage all digital marketing channels (e.g. website, CRM, social media, etc.) to ensure consistency.
- You will own and implement the global digital strategy.
£30,000 - £40,000 a year
- Newly created Digital Marketing Specialist role | Based Brighton.
- Execute and optimise of digital marketing campaigns.
- Create, plan and execute PPC campaigns.
£32,000 a year
- A salary if up to £32,000 basic is available.
- The Digital Marketing Executive will have experience in developing campaigns for content strategy covering blogs…
£110,000 - £130,000 a year
- Management of all digital marketing channels (e.g. website, CRM, social media, etc.).
- An understanding of the full digital marketing/media mix as well as…
Diversified Communications UK
- You must have excellent attention to detail and meticulous organisational skills, with the ability to confidently talk to exhibitors and visitors on the phone.
- Design and create multi-media marketing materials including presentations, sales materials and website content for Ricardo Automotive & Industrial, Performance…
- As the Digital Marketing Executive / Manager you will be responsible for digital marketing and online presence including campaign planning, performance and…
£25,000 - £35,000 a year
- The successful candidate will ensure the website is constantly up-to-date, e.g. photography, videos, blog content.
- Be part of fast growing organisation.
£55,000 a year
- We are looking for a Digital Marketing & Ecommerce Manager to initially step into a standalone role at an established IT/Electronics company.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.