Digital Manager jobs in London
- As Product Manager, you will drive the vision, strategy, design, and execution of your digital product or service.
- What will you be doing?
Cedar Recruitment Limited
£600 - £800 a day
- Programme Director - Digital Transformation - Infrastructure.
- Background working within complex Digital Transformation environments.
- Assist the Senior Digital Product Engagement Manager in setting the annual roadmap of engagement initiatives.
- Ensure that all plans identify customer and market…
£24,350 - £35,700 a year
- Job Segment: Project Manager, Manager, Technology, Management.
- Full time- 35 hours a week.
- Holidays - 30 days per annum.
- CLOSING DATE - 15TH MARCH 2020.
£35,700 a year
- Work with our partner (external) digital agency and colleagues within the team to develop innovative and engaging content ideas and manage the Coalition’s…
- Bart Doty, Digital Shopper Experience.
- The Global E-Commerce team drives the development of LEGO.com and digital shopper channels across 39 countries and 23…
£31,982 - £38,505 a year
- As Digital Product Manager, your role will be to lead our digital fundraising product roadmap, balancing user needs with business objectives.
NHS England and NHS Improvement
£52,306 - £60,983 a year
- The post holder will also work to deliver a significant public facing comms campaign to promote new digital ways for patients to interact with NHS services.
£51,383 - £57,596 a year
- To enable you to fulfil this role effectively, you will be supplied with a corporate laptop, phone and mobile working tools.
£35,000 - £44,999 a year
- Job Role: Digital Service Transformation Assistant Manager.
- Through our partner and customer feedback, performance data and insights and market trend analysis,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.