Digital Analyst jobs in London
- Contribute to the end-to-end product development process from requirements analysis and definition to User Experience design, technical specification, build,…
- Deep understanding of digital audience channels such as SEO, Social Media, Newsletters, Mobile Alerts and other news and entertainment digital outlets and their…
- Monitor progress of deliverables and actively work with delivery analysts in the extended virtual team where required on complex and multi-language briefs –…
- Multitasking skills are an important competency in this area since you will manage a number of complex digital transformation activities at any one time.
- Work with the digital department and 3rd party development partners to ensure user requirements are successfully translated into technical requirements.
- Understand how digital environments operate and what can go wrong.
- Have experience in testing IT systems, digital channels (app and web).
- You are naturally inquisitive with an analytical mindset and the ability to break down large problems and articulate the logic.
International Crisis Group '
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including public presentation skills, digital and social media communications skills, and a strong capacity…
£32,000 - £36,000 a year
- Macmillan Cancer Support are looking for a Digital Analytics Deployment Analyst to join their high performing and ambitious insight and performance team, to…
£40,000 a year
- As Senior Digital Analyst, you will champion an evidence-based decision making culture and operate a consultancy style approach.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.