Derbyshire County Council
Derbyshire County Council jobs
£17,634 - £19,232 a year
- The successful candidate will assist in the delivery of outstanding educational provision at Dronfield Henry Fanshawe School, through the effective support and…
£22,628 - £24,455 a year
- The successful applicant will undertake Early Help Assessments and devise plans with a range of professionals to support the needs of children and families.
£21,422 - £23,774 a year
- You should have excellent customer service skills, IT skills and a willingness to train and develop in the role.
£17,634 - £19,232 a year
- The successful candidate will be required to supervise and support students in the Supervision Room, with the support of senior staff, helping to maintain the…
£9.19 an hour
- Duties specific to this post include assisting the Exams Officer in setting up exam room, distributing exam materials, starting and ending exams in line with…
£13,049 a year
- This role is very varied, so we are looking for someone who is flexible, resourceful and able to cope in a fast-paced environment, dealing with a high volume of…
£20,190 - £22,019 a year
- The Highways Hub oversees and controls all activity on the highway to support the aim of a ‘Safe and Reliable Highway Network’.
£24,119 - £26,623 a year
- Be experienced in working with young people in a secondary school or other relevant setting.
- A wonderfully diverse range of students who are keen to learn and…
£5,391 a year
- This role is to carry out cleaning, contributing to the provision of a clean, safe, secure and hygienic environment for the establishment/work area concerned.
£20,274 - £21,911 a year
- The successful candidate will act as the school’s frontline response to safeguarding referrals and processes; leading on assessments, responses, referral to…
£18,795 - £19,171 a year
- As a Careline Support Coordinator you will provide an effective, efficient and customer focused housing related support service to elderly and vulnerable…
£21,326 - £23,048 a year
- The ability to communicate effectively is essential as you will be required to liaise with staff at all levels, as well as parents, carers, students, colleagues…
£18,064 a year
- You will also be required to operate electrically powered rotary machines for which training will be provided.
- You must have a flexible and reliable approach.
£36,876 - £39,782 a year
- The Council operates 45 car parks across the district, which provide a revenue stream essential to the overall operation of the Council, so it is imperative the…
£36,266 - £39,503 a year
- Therefore you will need to be able to prioritise your work on a daily basis, motivate a staff team and be a good role model by working in a person centred way .
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.