Database Administrator jobs in London
- Hands-on database basic tuning experience.
- Some exposure to AWS RDS database management is required.
- Respond to and resolve database access and interface issues…
- Experience with database entry and standard document typing.
- Inputting license agreement information and amendments onto the worldwide database.
- Proactively monitors database environment to ensure minimum downtime.
- Provide database expertise to the development team (internal and external) regarding…
- Strong proficiency in MySQL database management;
- Solid knowledge of SQL relational database concepts;
- The right candidate will be an experienced MySQL database…
- Develop and document database architectures.
- Knowledge of logical and technical database application design.
- Demonstrate database technical functionality, such…
London Tri-Borough Councils
£25,833 - £29,796 a year
- To compile reports using data from spreadsheets and from the client database.
- RBKC Data Services supply and maintain a complex database to capture the…
- Maintain the "database" of client information - client name, main contacts, partner and engagement manager.
- Furthermore, follow up with managers that have not…
- You have previous experience managing complex different database technologies specific to SQL.
- Monitor. You will lead the design and configuration of all…
£55,000 - £70,000 a year
- Plan and implement operating procedures for backup of database and recovery of database information.
- Develops database-related application development standards…
- Configuration and testing of effective database monitoring.
- They represent highest level of knowledge and expertise related to database technologies within the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.