Sort by: relevance -
Secret Intelligence Service
£33,800 - £42,700 a year
- A sharp intellect with an ability to link disparate data in order to draw conclusions.
- Intelligence is at the heart of what MI6 does.
£25,489 - £28,513 a year
- Key responsibilities will include cross checking and verifying data, completing trial specific paper and electronic databases from various sources and resolving…
- Clearing duplicate data at Month-end.
- Identify data integrity issues in other systems.
- Working with suppliers to improve data received.
- A bit about the team...
Data Protection Assistant Currently recruiting Job…
- Prepare straightforward analysis, manipulation and interpretation of data.
- The purpose of the role is to provide comprehensive administrative support to…
£32,335 - £35,000 a year
- Duties will include analysing trends in the data, carrying out reviews, and handling complaints and Subject Access Requests.
- Cifas is an exciting place to work.
£23,000 - £28,000 a year
- Setting up spreadsheets to record, validate and manage the data.
- Ensuring data have been properly checked and validated in accordance with internal quality…
£25,489 - £28,161 a year
- In addition, the Research Assistant will carry out annual follow up assessments, enter data, maintain study documentation.
£24,225 a year
- The Data Collection area receives data from hundreds of reporters using a variety of collections.
- Data Collection Administrator - Research & Statistics.
£29,057 - £36,134 a year
- We currently have a new vacancy for a Trainee Data Analyst to work in the Business Intelligence function.
- This would be a great first step for those want to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.