£31,000 a year
- Data & Analytics - Graduate Development Programme.
- As a Data and Analytics graduate you will have the opportunity to transform data into a strategic asset to…
- To have your details removed from our database, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Remove From Freelancer Database’.
£22,000 - £25,000 a year
- Responsibilities for the Junior Data Analyst (Excel, Distribution, Policy):
- Experience in gathering, recording and interpreting data, including market research.
- The Psychological Medicine Research group is looking for a research data assistant to join our team.
- The post will be based at the Department of Psychiatry at…
£18 an hour
- Job Title: Data Analyst (Excel / SQL).
- Working with large amounts of data to analyse, report and make recommendations, using formula and pivot tables in Excel…
£21,507 - £27,339 a year
- As a Communications Data Investigator you will be required to advise and assist officers, senior officers and external partners in all aspects of investigations…
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- The role mainly includes data entry, anomaly coding and system interrogation for data submission.
- The role will provide flexible and timely support to…
£43,462 a year
- Maintain archives and safe storage of data samples to protect the integrity; undertake routine housekeeping to maintain an efficient database and maintain a…
Royal Society of Wildlife Trusts
£24,600 a year
- Conservation Officer - Evidence Data JD.docx.
- Review environmental data we currently hold.
- Conservation Officer Evidence and Data Application Form.docx.
£32,676 a year
- The post holder will assist in the project on a day to day basis, with a key role including protocol development, systematic literature search and screening,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.