Data Scientist jobs in Nottingham
- Applying operational research, combinatorial optimisation, heuristics, computational/artificial intelligence and big data analytics techniques.
- Leading the development of innovative scalable solutions for complex and diverse business problems through use of analytical techniques, machine learning and…
£40,000 - £50,000 a year
- Our client, an innovative Fintech company based in the heart of Nottingham is looking for a Data Scientist to join their Analytics and Deep Learning team, who…
- Porterbrook Leasing Company specialises in the leasing and asset management of passenger and freight railway rolling stock and associated equipment.
- In addition, Lubrizol makes ingredients and additives for home care and personal care products and pharmaceuticals, and specialty materials, including plastics…
- Our people can also take advantage of our extensive flexible benefits package with discounts on high street vouchers, health and dental care, holidays and more.
- We offer excellent development prospects, along with a competitive salary and exceptional benefits.
- These include bonus, employee support assistance and…
- The student will combine optical measurement techniques with machine learning to produce enhanced measurement systems that are an integral, real-time and…
£15,009 a year
- Current inspection on site is often done manually on paper, and paper is the medium to exchange condition information between the involved stakeholders.
- As Senior Insight and Analytics Manager, you will support the Data Leadership Team with the identification and execution of Dunelm’s data initiatives.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.