Data Scientist jobs in Leeds
- You have a strong foundation in statistics and probability, can code in either Python or R, and have used at least one open-source machine-learning library or…
- Our data scientists responsible for maintaining return on investment and forecasting models for MediaCom’s clients, ensuring that these models run with correct…
- Our extensive portfolio of projects involves working with major clients across all sectors; as part of the wider Jacobs offering or clients led directly by…
£50,000 - £70,000 a year
- CK Clinical are recruiting for a Data Scientist (Analyst) to join a start-up Medical Devices Company based near Leeds on a permanent basis.
- The Role: Responsible for the production of SDTMs and ADaMs in SAS.
- XML/PDFs, aCRFs and Reviewers Guide to support SDTM and ADaM deliverables.
- The Data Science Executive will be a key part of the Data Science Team, executing the group data strategy bringing together multiple large data sources for…
Aspire Data Recruitment
£60,000 a year
- Harrogate, to £60,000 + bonus & benefits.
- Working on a series of high profile initiatives in a growing team you’ll design and develop models from analytics…
- We are seeking a Machine Learning Engineer to join our team in Leeds (remote position possible).
- Our precision bid management increases efficiency of ad spend,…
£33,797 - £40,322 a year
- Research Fellow in Extreme Value Modelling and Machine Learning.
- You will work in close contact with Dr Leonid Bogachev (PI) in the Department of Statistics,…
- Senior Customer Analyst - Data Scientist – Negotiable Salary – Plus Benefits – West Yorkshire – J10468.
- This incredible opportunity will afford the opportunity…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.