Data Science jobs in Belfast
- Experience in data handling, manipulation and reporting.
- Knowledge of best practice in data visualisation and presentation.
- Help test the code once ready for deployment using real network data.
- Help senior data analysis engineer on coding and testing of algorithm.
- Knowledge of the current data science software platforms.
- Researching new products, tools and techniques to assist with advancing our machine learning and data…
- Analyse key data sets and create algorithms and software tools.
- Learn and apply concepts around machine learning and other relevant data analytics techniques.
£33,797 - £40,322 a year
- Experience building and optimizing 'big data' pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Group members use data extensively in their research and teaching.
- This is achieved by combining deep forensic investigation knowledge with advanced data analytics techniques such as investigative data linking, social network…
- Has proven experience of financial data analysis.
- Responsibility for a robust set of tools and infrastructure to sanitize, store and manipulate data (following…
- We require an innovative individual with experience in handling large data sets and the ability to design methods for interrogating data and collating…
- Technical expertise in defining data models and data mining.
- Interpreting data and analyzing results using statistical techniques to identify trends or patterns…
- Developers at Citi are responsible for resolving some of the most complex business problems, and rely on enterprise technologies to deliver sophisticated…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.