Data Analyst jobs in Edinburgh
- The role holder will be responsible for the data analysis, process design, testing of processes, controls & procedures associated with the migration of target…
- The Projects & Engineering group within Tech & Ops Client Data Services is responsible for the ongoing tactical and strategic development of process…
- Take on a new challenge and help us shape the future of Regulatory Reporting.
- You’ll be working collaboratively with stakeholders across Franchise and Functions…
- The successful candidate will be working within the Insight team, who are responsible for Business Intelligence, Data Analytics, Data Mining, Data Modelling,…
- Merkle is a performance marketing agency which specialises in the delivery of personalised customer experiences across platforms and devices.
- Previous online marketing experience, with exposure to different marketing channels and how they affect each other.
- Work on a dynamic and fast paced team, applying your analytical and problem-solving skills for maximum impact across the organization and industry.
- A Lab Data Analyst that provides clinical lab data expertise as part of a team to develop and maintain Laboratory Data Management (LDM) for the studies awarded…
- Experience in creating innovative automation products and data pipelines.
- Internal Audit’s mission is to provide independent, reliable and objective assurance…
- You'll provide technical support to the analysts and fund managers whilst focusing on the analysis of portfolio construction, risk management and performance…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.