Cyber Security jobs in London
£22,757 - £30,275 a year
- No specialist cyber security skills or experience is required for this role.
- The post holder will work within NHSX, a new unit which oversees the digital…
- As part of the team, you’ll help us develop controls to stay ahead of a crisis, but also help us maintain security and information risk by responding and…
£25,116 - £27,070 a year
- To support the cyber and fraud prevent, protect, prepare teams to baseline projects and measure benefits of action.
Mark James Search Ltd
- You will work closely with customers to help them understand security risks, and consult them on complex security matters.
£80,000 a year
- We are currently recruiting for an experienced senior leader with a strong track record of providing security advice in a high profile UK public sector…
- Knowledge of the main information security / cyber security risks would be appreciated.
- Creating and updating information security awareness campaigns.
- Oversee the regional delivery of the cyber security strategic objectives and projects in line with the global/regional cyber resilience plan.
- Motivated to learn cyber security incident response concepts, practices and processes.
- To ensure the cyber security detect capability is effective in the early…
£50,000 - £60,000 a year
- Design new security systems or upgrade existing ones.
- Engage in ethical hacking & penetration testing - simulating security breaches & system exposure.
- You will also be building business cases for funding cyber capabilities that are unique to the aligned businesses and providing information security/cyber…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.