Cyber Security jobs
£41,675 - £44,632 a year
- This role will be diverse and challenging and will be responsible for proactively ensuring the security of the Councils network, Infrastructure and data as well…
£26,500 a year
- Identifying cyber security vulnerabilities in complex government and private sector systems to support senior decision makers.
£300 - £330 a day
- To act as the designated specialist on Information Security to provide an expert specialist advice service, in accordance with national and local IT security…
- Projects could include researching cyber-resilient hardware and software security architectures, designing security for next generation cyber-physical…
- Ability to hold and maintain a level of security clearance.
- The successful applicant must be able to obtain and maintain a high level (DV level) of security…
£80,000 - £90,000 a year
- Providing specialist security advice to management, project teams and internal stakeholders.
- Will ensure the integrity of the company in terms of security…
£31,800 - £39,169 a year
- The Cyber Security Engineers provide expertise, technical excellence and competence on all matters of Cyber / IT Security Technical Controls, Procedures and…
£38,813 a year
- The successful post holder will work under the direction of the Senior Information Security Adviser to implement the council’s strategic information risk…
- Conduct Technical Analysis, modelling threat scenarios in order to update the Risk Process, focussing on identifying new information and cyber security threats…
- Serve as the organization's POC for the third-party certification of security procedures and use of cyber security protections,.
£63,540 - £70,600 a year
- 3+ years cyber and IT security experience in major financial services organisations.
- Relevant cyber security qualifications (CISSP, CRISC, etc.).
£50,000 - £65,000 a year
- Strong understanding of network security and Cloud architecture, solution infrastructure and application security and vulnerability management.
- Overseeing Information Security (IS) Operations which may include cyber threat operations, cyber forensics and protection against data leakage.
£57,789 - £64,210 a year
- Ability to review technical documentation and identify and articulate security observations and concerns.
- Successful candidates will be involved in authoring…
- Cyber Security Project Manager – Chesterfield.
- This role is tailored for an experienced Project manager who is used to working within an Agile/waterfall…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.