Customer Service jobs in Wednesbury WS10
£9.30 - £10.50 an hour
- Starting at 5am some days to set up the store bakery for the day or finishing at 11pm on others to close the store and ensure the store is ready for another day…
Our store teams are at the heart of the local community and our Customer Assistants provide a great service and a buzz people enjoy. It’s why our customers…
- Store Team Member rates of pay are dependent on age, and range from £5.93 per hour for 16-17 year olds, £7.55 per hour for 18-20 year olds, £8.97 per hour for…
- You’ll receive a really generous benefits package that includes 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) rising to 38 after 10 years’ service, a pension scheme…
£9.30 - £9.60 an hour
- Save for your future with our pension scheme, or save today with a 10% in store discount, plus extra discounts on days out, cinema tickets and much more.
£21,000 a year
- Permanent contract on full-time (37.5hrs) or part time (min. 20hrs).
- Fixed term contract (3 or 6 months), full-time hours only.
£18,765 a year
- We’re looking for a detail-orientated individual to complete processes and procedures, while providing the customer with a seamless experience.
- Flexible availability – including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Your success in this role will be measured through personal and productivity goals plus your…
£8.43 an hour
- As a Customer Advisor in our Contact Centre you’ll be the frontline support for our customers, making sure they get the help they need at pace and at their…
£16,550 - £17,950 a year
- Competitive Salary, 24 days annual leave plus paid bank holidays and concessionary days, Employee Benefits Site, Occupational Pension Scheme.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.