Customer Service jobs in Notting Hill
£9.69 an hour
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food.
- This means playing a central role working across our salesfloors and checkouts.
£30,461 a year
- Ready to get on board as our London Euston Customer Service Assistant?
- You'll fill hungry tums and keep thirst at bay ¿ either serving at customers' seats or…
£28,573 - £30,808 a year
- The Mayor’s Good Work Standard sets the benchmark for the highest employment standards and demonstrates that as an employer, Camden is contributing to a fairer…
- We work some weekends but the rotas are fair and consistent.
- The customer service station is located on level 3 at the Knightsbridge store.
£9.08 an hour
- Working pattern: varied shifts including early mornings from 6am, afternoons, late evenings until 11pm and weekends, to be discussed at interview.
£10.55 - £11.65 an hour
- The drive to work hard and contribute to the success of your store.
- You’ll carry out regular quality checks.
- Fruit and vegetables looking fresh?
£8.30 an hour
Customer Service is really important to us, so the role of a ‘Member Experience Assistant’ is to keep our members feeling great! In this role you might find…
£25,833 - £28,752 a year
- You’ll be the first point of contact for our customers and visitors, working across email, phone, social media, web chat and face-to-face.
£19,000 - £22,000 a year
- As the first point of contact for incoming queries, you have developed a polite, calm manner that naturally puts people at ease, particularly when they might…
£18,000 a year
- The Credit Control team based in the London office are hiring!
- Benefits: Health plan, free fruit Mondays, free breakfast on Fridays, additional incentives and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.