Customer Service jobs in London
£9.90 an hour
- Keeping the store well stocked and looking good.
- An enthusiastic approach and willingness to support your colleagues when the store gets busier.
- Provide instruction to the warehouse and suppliers so that customer orders are processed effectively and efficiently.
£22,478 - £23,810 a year
- You will possess excellent communication skills, be able to prioritise and organise a varied workload and be IT literate with working knowledge of MS Word,…
- Existing Internal employees and agency workers currently on active assignment with Southwark Council are welcome to apply.
London E5 0RN
Remote work available
£22,000 a year
- COVID-19 Update – We are all currently working from home as per the government guidelines and will be until it is safe to have everyone back in the office.
- You’ll receive a really generous benefits package that includes 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) rising to 38 after 10 years’ service, a pension scheme…
- We work in accordance to the opening hours of the store, so it will require you to be flexible with working a mixture of early, mid and late shifts.
Supply Chain Coordination Limited
London SE1 6LH
£37,000 - £52,000 a year
- Available to travel regionally/nationally as required.
- NHS Supply Chain are recruiting for a Customer Relationship Manager.
Our store teams are at the heart of the local community and our Customer Assistants provide a great service and a buzz people enjoy. It’s why our customers…
- Parking will be a breeze, trolleys in easy reach, help always at hand, stock in the right place, deliveries out on time and payment met with a smile.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.