Customer Service jobs in Lanarkshire
- As a customer service assistant, you’ll spend a lot of time on your feet stocking shelves, serving barista coffee, running the till, cleaning the store and…
- We want all our customers to have a great experience when they come in to one of our shops – and your excellent customer service skills will be what makes this…
£17,510 - £18,050 a year
- Helps new and existing customers with their financial & service needs via a range of channels where appropriate, and delivers an excellent customer experience…
- Find solutions and provide exceptional customer service.
- Building rapport with customers and providing exceptional service.
- Achieving the key targets set.
- Please note that we can only accept candidates over the age of 18 if the role requires working before 6am or after 10pm or involves working in areas such as the…
£17,436 a year
- Working as a Customer Service Advisor you’ll answer calls from our customers and take the hassle out of banking for them.
- Issued by HSBC Bank Plc.
£8.50 an hour
- You’ll be dedicated to giving the best possible service to all our customers.
- We have a number of roles for 15 hours per week, on a fixed term contract until…
- Knowledge of Customer Service principles and practices.
- The company has a 40-year, exclusive license to use the Honeywell Home brand for products and will…
- Your role as Customer Service Assistant will be all about making sure every customer receives the very best service, every time, at the till or out on the shop…
£9.00 - £10.10 an hour
- We’ll train you to be multi-skilled in the many different areas of the store and show you what it takes to keep a store running smoothly – and once you’re up to…
Be the first to see new Customer Service jobs in Lanarkshire
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.