Customer Service jobs in Lanarkshire
- Have a natural flair for great Customer service.
- You’ll enjoy all of this while experiencing customer satisfaction first-hand.
- What you’ll get in return.
£9.00 - £10.10 an hour
- You’ll start unpacking the stock.
- Our stores are open Monday to Sunday so you’ll need to be able to work weekends, as well as weekday shifts.
- Establishing relationships with our customer and key stakeholders will be key to this role to ensure we exceed our customers service expectations daily.
£19,000 a year
- Contact/call centre based customer service experience is preferable but not essential.
- Problem solving feedback provided by customers.
£17,436 a year
- Working as a Customer Service Advisor you’ll answer calls from our customers and take the hassle out of banking for them.
- Issued by HSBC Bank Plc.
- You’ll really get to know our customers and what they’re looking for;
- What you’ll be doing day to day.
- What you’ll need to have.
- How will you do it?
£20,220 a year
- Experience of customer services and sales, ideally in a telesales or customer service environment.
- As a Customer Service Advisor, you’ll help to deliver a high…
- You should have excellent communication skills and computer literacy.
- Duties will include reception, administration, scanning and computer work.
£25,367 - £28,341 a year
- If you don't hold a full driving license you should describe at interview how you would fulfil the requirements of the role across the area, including visits to…
- One minute you could be advising a Customer, the next arranging finance, dealing with a room measurement or looking after store presentation and promotions.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.