Customer Service jobs in Doncaster DN4
- Providing our customers with an exceptional service, our home delivery pickers accurately pick products in store to the highest of standards.
£21,225 - £22,628 a year
- You’ll also have an opportunity to earn an additional bonus between £1,200 to £3,600 per annum (dependant on the role and your performance).
- Ensure compliance of company stock control procedures within the appropriate timelines.
- Ensure company property, cash and stock are secure at all times.
£18,005 - £19,337 a year
- This is a part time permanent position and is 19.5 hours per week supporting the Dermatology team, the post holder may be expected to work on a rota basis to…
- Reporting into the Deputy Manager, you will be responsible for gueneral customer service to our guests, management of our food and beverage outlet and managing…
£9.50 an hour
- Our out-of-hours clinic in Doncaster could not function without our Receptionists.
- You will be provided with training and support continuously throughout your…
URIS Group Limited
£16,500 a year
- Promote and support department and Group wide initiatives, e.g. charity activities, reward and recognition schemes;
- Key Aspects of the Role:
- Our Sales Assistants play a key role in delivering excellent customer service, ensuring the store is fully stocked and driving sales.
- Always be in store, on time, smartly dressed and ready to serve.
- In this role, you will greet and welcome our customers warmly, engaging with them to find out…
- Store Team Member rates of pay are dependent on age, and range from £5.39 per hour for 16-17 year olds, £6.86 per hour for 18-20 year olds, £8.15 per hour for…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.